Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hangin Out in the Apartment


Okay.......you see what I mean? That is the end table by my bed....That is the light switch on the wall......that is my 3 year old having fun!!!










No! No! NO NO NOOOOOOO!


















Dad is talking to mom. Luke decides it's time to blow bubbles.










The simplest things can entertain him for quite awhile!


I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers, emails, and comments. Although, they usually make me cry.......it really helps to hear from home. I miss my family so much it hurts. I know this is all God's perfect plan, and HE will get us home safe and sound.

You are loved!!


Elizabeth and the boys Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your E, miss you tons too! Have a safe trip home can't wait to see you and Luke David too!! We will share pictures of the Great Wall and the Green Monster! Your Dad looks wonderful by the way. How terrific for you both to share this journey with each other. LOVE YOU

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Web. When do you come home? I miss you and can't wait to hear all the funny stories. Luke looks like he is having a ball and he is super cute!
Love YOu!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was not posted yet as of 8:30 a.m. PST.

Mark

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read this at 10:30 p.m. PST (same day...Wed)I am very excited to see my son standing on the furniture.

Love, Daddy

 

Post a Comment

&1t;&1t; Home