Monday, May 29, 2006

Sweet Home California!


Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your prayers, emails, comments, and love while we were away.

Dad, Luke, and I arrived into Burbank Sat. afternoon. It was long. It was rough. But.......we are home and oh so happy!

Mark, Mom and Linsey greeted us along with my friend Jenny! It was quite an emotional homecoming.

Linsey has been amazing with Luke. Things are going better than I ever dreamed.

Thanks for your continued prayers as we move into this new life of ours.

Love,
Elizabeth


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Aminah XiuPing said...

Welcome Home! It is great to see the whole family together. Aminah and I really wish we could have been there but I'm sure it was nice to just be able to be with your family after being apart for so long. We will see you soon.
Love,
Karri and Aminah

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

&1t;&1t; Home