Thursday, August 24, 2006

Has It Been Two Weeks Yet?

Luke likes to put toilet paper, napkins, paper towels, whatever he can find on his "owies" This morning I found him holding TP on his mouth! Poor Baby.









So we cheated a little bit. I let him sleep with the splints off his arms. I thought socks were a great idea. Although after last night, as he's skipping down the hall with a toothbrush in his mouth, I'm having second thoughts!










Here's Lucas..........ready for his day with no complaints. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so relieved to see that smile! The last I heard, Luke was doing "good", so these pictures give me more insight. I can't wait to see for myself! I love you.
-Bethy

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

AWWW, he is amazing!! YAY, I have been praying for Luke and all of you. Love you my friend!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Liz, you're getting brave! Looks like Luke is getting back up to full speed:)
Love ya,
Toni

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ive been wating to see luke








a math studant 4th peiord

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your studant starts with a z

 

Post a Comment

&1t;&1t; Home