Monday, April 03, 2006

A Letter from Stephanie!

Okay, so it's not a travel approval......but it's exciting nonetheless. My friend Robin forwarded this message to me. It's from Stephanie who is a guide in Hainan. Robin asked her to check on Luke for me. We were most curious as to whether or not he got our package and did he still believe we were coming. He must wonder what is taking his parents soooo long!!!

Stephanie wrote........
I called the SWI just now and the vice-director(the old lady you met
the first day when you see Ella Grace),and she told me Fu Zhixiong have got the package.It has a video camero inside,right?and she asked me when his parents come to meet him. I said they will come as soon as they get everything ready.
Fu zhixiong is smart and he is fine ,he is ready for meeting his dear parents.Tell his parents about that,and let me know what I can do for them.I will be very please to do that if I can. Looking forward to meet them soon here in Hainan.

Talk to you next time,

Stephanie


That's exciting don't you think?? He knows we're coming!! The "video cameras" she's referring to are the 4 disposables we sent. Hopefully they're taking pictures of our boy.

Still praying for the call to leave 4/20.

Love,
Elizabeth

Today's Verse:
Habbukuk 2:3
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what's coming.
It aches for the coming--it can hardly wait!
And it doesn't lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Elisabeth and Mark,

I am so glad that I 've found your webblog! We are Marion and Gé van Dam from Holland and we are waiting voor Preapproval for Fu Yu Nian. He is born januari 17th 2004 and hij is living in Haikou, like your lovely Luke!
Our sweetie is (also?)a child with special needs, polydactyly and we also have to wait for a long time to bring him home!

i like to contact you by email!

Marion, dh Gé
Felix (9 bio)
An Mei (sn guangxi 6)
Yu Lin (4 sn yunnan)
andwaiting for Sun (hunain)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Hey Liz- how sweet! I wanna go with you....we have been thinking of you and praying for Luke.

Love ya,
Jenny

 

Post a Comment

&1t;&1t; Home